Automated Plate Handlers
PAA Automatic Plate Handlers
Our plate handler, the S-Lab™ is a cost-effective solution for automating laboratory instruments.
Many laboratories, needing to increase their throughput, have found laboratory automation costly and difficult – S-LAB™ changes this! S-LAB™ represents a new cost effective approach to automation. The S-LAB is an automatic loader that attaches directly to most commonly found laboratory automation, including plate readers, bulk reagent dispensers, plate washers etc. S-LAB works 24/7 loading and unloading plates without further intervention, freeing up valuable laboratory time for more productive purposes.
With its small footprint S-LAB™ can easily fit a standard laboratory bench and inside may many safety cabinets.
The S-LAB™ Automated Plate Handler is an entry level automation solution designed for easy installation and use. It is capable of operating standalone, loading plates into a wide variety of bench top instruments from any manufacturer.
Benefits of S-LAB™ Automated Plate Handler
- Small plate handler, with the reliability of a robotic arm
- Compact footprint that can fit within a standard laboratory safety cabinet
- Compatible with up to 300 different laboratory instruments
- Efficient handling of microplates: capacity up to 100 unlidded/80 lidded
- Handles most standard microplates
- Handles lidded microplates providing sterility for cell-based assays
- Slot-in S-LAB™ base units eliminates the need to teach positions
- No requirement for a separate PC – controller and software are embedded within the plate handler
- Smart web-based application that can be run from any device