Connect™ instrument docking system
The Connect docking system consists of a removable Connect cart (holding the instrument) and a docking station (located in the automation workcell or standalone location). Connect automatically connects all communications and utilities to the instrument and locking the instrument accurately in position so that you don’t have to reteach the robot. Connect docking systems can support any automatable instrument. Connect enables you to make the most of your valuable instrumentation using them in multiple workcells or other locations. It also enables to you re-purpose your workcell by easily changing the instrumentation. Instruments are easily removed for servicing and returned to the workcell when they are ready for use. We have supplied Connect docking systems to support a number of high-value instruments:
- Labcyte Echo 550/555
- HighRes Biosystems Microserve
- GE Healthcare IN Cell 2000/2200/6000
- Forté Bio Octet
- Synentec NyOne
Carts can be supplied with a UPS to keep the instrument powered-up when moving the cart.
Connect cart wall docking stations
- Wall docking stations allow the instrument to be used in manual mode.
Connect cart instrument turntables
- This optional turntable allows the instrument to be rotated for easy access, when it is removed from the workcell.
- Release the lock, rotate the instrument and lock in the 180° position to access the instrument rear panel.
Connect 7000 carts
- Simpler cart system that offers mechanical connections only.
- Can include KVM (keyboard/vdu/mouse) support accessory.