Assay Manager – features
- One click to add a new batch of samples, even when the system is running
- Sample queuing interface
- One user interface for multiple platforms
- Intuitive – guides the user the through every step
- Optional inventory management on your automated workcell
- Integrate any of the 497 instruments in the Overlord driver list
- Runtime review screen
Easy Sample Queuing for Overlord Controlled Workcells
The Assay Manager is a sample queuing user interface for Overlord. Its intuitive to use, enabling users to add batches of samples to the automation system, review the current status of the automation system and add new processes.
On selecting the ‘Add’ function, Assay Manager presents the user with a dialogue box requesting information about the batch of samples to be processed, for example; the standard operating protocol required, number of samples and liquid dispensing volumes.
Assay Manager directs the user to load the samples and when the automation system is ready, the batch will be processed. The display screen shows the user that the run status and on completion, the user is advised where to collect the output plates. A second or third user can load their batch plates. These batches will then be run sequentially, without further intervention.