Terms and Conditions
The term ‘PAA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Armstrong Mall, Southwood Business Park, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0NR, UK.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any/all content, including, without limitation, all text, images, graphics, the look and feel of the web site, organization of web pages, structure of the web site, (“Intellectual Property”) found within the PAA web site is the property of PAA or is licensed by PAA and subject to copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You are expressly forbidden to use the Intellectual Property in any way other than as authorized by PAA. Use of this information for any purpose other than informational or research purposes, including without limitation, in marketing materials, in competitive scenarios, and for commercial use is expressly prohibited.
- The data on this site is believed to be accurate. However, PAA shall not be liable for any omissions or errors with any of the data. In no event, shall PAA or any third party mentioned on this site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to consequential damages and those resulting from lost profits, lost data, or business interruption) arising out of the use of, inability to use, or the results of use of information from this site, whether based on warranty, contract, or tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to PAA, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PAA’s prior written consent.
- PAA reserves the right to make changes to the information, data, and material on this site at any time and without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.