S-CEL™ is our prestige range of laboratory workcell enclosures
S-CEL™ systems are designed for cell based science and other demanding biotechnology applications. With modular workcells, options for various enclosures, and environmental control, S-CEL™ systems are tailored to your individual needs. Rectangular and hexagonal designs are available.
3D-modelling is used to design, simulate the operation of the work cell, manage the production and document the system. This ensures that an optimum design is reached quickly, the workcell is manufactured efficiently and that rework is eliminated, providing a cost effective solution and short delivery time.
Connect docking station increases flexibility
- Increases the productivity of high value equipment ensuring maximum return on investment
- Seamless integration of third-party equipment
- True plug-and-play docking of instruments using connect, enabling your instruments
to be used in multiple applications
- Benefit from full 360˚ unrestricted access to the system for instrument calibration and servicing
- All systems comply with all European and international safety legislation regarding the safe use of robots
and other pharmaceutical equipment.
- With Safecel capable of running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – science never stops
- S-CEL™ is powered by Overlord, PAA’s advanced scheduling and control software allows the widest range range of robots and instruments to be incorporated into the workcell
- Overlord incorporated powerful error recovery – minimizing downtime
- Overlord allows batches of samples to be queued, multiple assays to be run – all through a simple user interface
- Use the Harmony touch screen interface for intuitive workcell control
- Safe to use with easy access
- Ideal for cell based science applications
- Instant emergency stop on incursion into the workcell (interlocked doors or light curtain)
- Reliable safety system conforming to all relevant safety standards
- Emergency stops mounted strategically around the enclosure
- Safety and/or environmental enclosure (user protection/sample protection) options available
- TRESPA chemically resistant bench tops
- S-CEL™ can be monitored and controlled remotely with the latest camera technology and web-based access