IntelliCyt’s iQue® and flagship iQue PLUS® screening platforms merge high throughput screening with high content flow cytometry. The iQue/iQue PLUS screener allows you to miniaturize your multiplexed cell and bead based secreted protein assays to a few microliters, conserving samples and reducing reagent costs.
The iQue/iQue PLUS screener is ideal for laboratories with a need to screen suspension cells or beads fast to obtain rich multiplexed information about each cell, including secreted proteins. They excel for those screens where cells are precious or limited in number. As little as 1 µL can be taken from assay well volumes as small as 6 µL.
Harmony™ is our automation package consisting of our intuitive touch screen user interface, laboratory automation control software, BiNEDx plate handler, three plate stacks, de-lidding station and optional barcode reader.
Combining an iQue/iQue PLUS with Harmony enables you to use the system unattended 24 hours a day. Harmony also provides the ancillary benefits of sample tracking, error handling and an easy to use interface, reducing training requirements to a bare minimum.
- The iQue / iQue PLUS– Harmony™ automated screener is ideal for researchers delving into the complexities of the immune system
- Taking full advantage of differential fluorescent labelling, the iQue/iQue PLUS simultaneously quantifies cellular parameters such as membrane integrity, annexin binding and caspase activation – even multiple cell types, such as PBMCs within the same well
- Measure T-cell activation by proliferation, cytokine secretion and changes in subtype populations (immune-phenotyping) and in the same analysis, providing a deeper understanding of the biology
- Measure cellular markers and secreted proteins simultaneously in the same well with MultiCyt QBeads®
Other applications include:
- Antibody screening and characterization
- Cell killing assays
- Secreted protein analysis
- Cell health – apoptosis, cell cycle, proliferation, viability
- In vitro toxicology including genotoxicity
- Phenotypic screening
- Combination therapy studies
To find out more, please read our application note on Flow Cytometry