Cell Screening Platforms
Achieve more reproducible results whilst increasing capacity
Our Safecel™ platforms are used for:
- Sample preparation
- Cell growth
- Data analysis and hit picking
- Handling suspension and adherent cells within a Class II (BSL level 2) environment, if required.
Our platforms incorporate tight integration with your databases and visualisation tools
Features and Benefits
- Sample plate preparation – cell dispensing, dosing, transfection – using the liquid handler/dispenser of your choice
- Control cell growth – transfer to incubators, multiple cell lines, variable incubation times – Cytomat and Liconic incubators fully supported
- Monitor cell growth – cell confluence, morphology, kinetic assays, – multiple high-content readers are supported
- Hit picking – automated hit picking, re-plating and storage – all controlled by our Overlord™ software
- Protect cells lines and operators – Class II safety enclosure with integrated HEPA filtration
- Easy to use Harmony™ touch screen control – press the ‘start button’ and follow the simple dialogue to queue your batch and get started
- Data handling – not only does the powerful Overlord scheduler control the instruments of your choice, it integrates with custom databases and LIMS (including ActivityBase® and Spotfire®) allowing two way information transfer
- Use high value instruments more effectively – our unique Connect™ docking cart system allows you to easily remove these instruments for use standalone or connected to another workcell.
Find out how Safecel cell science platforms will enable you to achieve more reliable results, faster and with less effort, contact us now. One of our automation experts will be pleased to talk with you.