At PAA, we believe that by continuously transferring new ideas, design and technology into our range of products that we deliver the complete laboratory automation solution. Our reputation for innovation and engineering excellence underpins our continued growth.
Working within our multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for developing our hardware or software products and integrating of a range of scientific instruments into our laboratory automation workcells. These are installed in pharmaceutical, biotech and research laboratories throughout the world.
Our benefits include a competitive salary, pension scheme and 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
If you feel that you could contribute to our business in any of the listed vacancies or in any other way, please get in contact enclosing your CV.
Key Experience and Skills
- 1st or 2:1 degree in an automation related subject
- Experience in robotics or hardware control
- Good practical skills
A scientist or engineer to work at our UK Office in Farnborough, Hampshire who has experience in the development of robotic workcells, preferably in the life sciences industry. Elements of this job will include; workflow programming (using our proprietary Overlord software), robot teaching and integration work, in our UK factory and on customer sites throughout the world. Working in the integration group you will be an enthusiastic focused problem solver who is self-motivated with an eye for detail. Full UK driving license required.
Working at PAA
We offer an exciting and challenging working environment, where development timescales are short and the specifications demanding. These are excellent opportunities to join a company that’s exciting and continues to grow!
For all our job roles we require:
- Good presentation skills and effective communication.
- Ability to work as part of a small team to aggressive timescales and with strict attention to detail
- Self-motivation and accustomed to getting on with tasks with a thirst for new technologies and using the best tools for the job.
- You will be bright, conscientious and creative with an ability to demonstrate a hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance.
If you feel that you could contribute to our business in any of the vacancies listed below or in any other way, please get in contact enclosing your CV.